It seems like ages since I last blogged. I have been loading pictures on my post list for about a month now from my phone. Hoping to find some time to catch up, so today is hopefully the day. I hate spending so much time on my blog. But then, I know I will forget so many precious things as time flies by. I need to get my blog printed from last year posts. These are just random pictures of the boys playing and being cute as usual.
We are really enjoying our little family.
It makes us complete!!
Tucker is really mobile now. He was into the army crawling, but has gotten down the perfect normal crawl now. He goes and does as he pleases. He doesn't seem to be as nosey as Bronc was. Bronc would get into everything and pull everything out of cabinets, drawers..you name it!!
Of course we have to have riding lessons and buck-outs at an early age..as did Bronc. Tucker seems to be not as interested in bucking as Bronc is and still is!!

Bronc fell asleep by the fireplace. I couldn't find him and he was beside the chair and the fireplace just a snoozing away.




No comments:
Post a Comment