There is something grand about Cowboys and Cowboying...
Is it the fairytale that everyone envisions it to be?
Not neccesarily..but it is one of the best ways of life to live in my opinion. It is the simple ways of life, the traditions, the honor in being a good hand, the smells of sweaty horses, the pleasure to ride a good cow horse, the squeaks of a saddle...I could go on and on.
I haven't got to help Tyler as much as I would like to this winter. Mainly because I went back to work and then of course the kiddos. Honestly, I would rather be out there with him then scanning patients on the MRI machine. But I can't complain because I was fortunate to get my old job back and I have the best schedule anyone could ask for.
We have some pretty cute Cowboy's in the making!
Playing like he is on those nasty ol' bucking horses
Trucking, turning out wheaties with my man
This little toot is already getting the one handed bronc ride down on Lucky!! LOL!!

Tucker loves playing with Daddy








No comments:
Post a Comment