Monday, January 7, 2013

This and That

This is certainly a This and That kinda of post. 
 Randomness and random pictures

Tucker is pulling up on everything!!
Tyler working on some metal art
The winter sunrises and sunsets have been so amazing. 
Tucker looking out the window
Self portrait, mainly because I'm loving my new scarf!!
Painting my kitchen wall, I am finished now! Ahem, and yes that brings us to the house situation.  Let's see here...1.5 years on down the road we are still co-mingling living with Tyler's Mom.  My goodness will her house ever be complete.  Well, hoping soon. I think I said that in every other post that I mention this in.  It lacks, the flooring, cabinets and paint.  So it is inching closer everyday...And yet I say again, I miss my stuff.  My bed, my kitchen utensils, my couch, my home decor, my comfort...Soon, hopefully soon.  I still have many up-do's on my list for our home.  I am slowly getting to checking things off my list...
Tyler sporting Bronc's monkey sock hat.  They have the same size heads.  No kidding, Tyler has the smallest head ever. 
I put a ceiling fan in the kitchen, love it! It helps keep it nice and cool when the ovens are on.  Next project, to be rid of the camo colored countertops-fo sho 70's feel!!  I can't handle green colored baby poop mushed with brown and creams... :) 
 That is seriously the colors of the countertops. 



Check out my new rugs.  They are cushy and soft.  Our tile floor is so hard and my feet were always hurting me while I would be in the kitchen.  Ya know I spend alot of time in the kitchen.  So why can't my feet feel good.  I got these for $19.99 a piece normally 69 bucks.  Nice Black Friday sale item!!
This is the metal art Tyler was custom making for someone. 
We gladly will take orders!!
Silly Bronc wearing my coat
Tucker loving the dishwasher.  Just like Bronc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment