Monday, January 7, 2013

A Silly Pattern

O.K.  excuse this post...it is just plain stupid.  I was going through my photos on my phone and I found several that are very similiar.  I thought this is just silly and a pattern that I seem to follow.  I have more, but I didn't feel like putting them on here. 

I can remember each time I took these photos.  Reasons such as:  Tyler made me mad..more than once (haha), wanted to brighten someones day up with a laugh, being silly, sending my thought to my Mom or Grandma...and on and on

This one was for Tyler, being silly


This one is awful, just awful.  But it made Rachelle smile :)


No make-up kinda day and sent to my Mom and Sister



This one was to my Grandma..she said to me at Thanksgiving, "Kristin, do you just always wear sweats"
So I sent this to her because I wasn't wearing sweats.
I have gotten quite lazy in my wardrobe when I am home or somewhere that doesn't require me to dress up.  Whats the point.  I would rather wear wind pants, sweats and sweatshirts instead of jeans.  I don't see any point in dressing up when I am home or on a road trip to Mom's.  Haha.
So I sent this to Grandma and just had to let her know that I wasn't wearing my sweats that day!!  Love you Grandma

This was to Tyler, he made me grumpy so this
 is what he got in return



Grrrrrrr....Back at Ya!! Just joking but anyways it is my signature I have discovered.  Not very lady like, but who said I am lady like.
Bawhaaaahaaaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment