I wasn't planning on going anywhere for Thanksgiving, but since Tyler couldn't get away, I ended up going to my Mom's. I am glad I did!! Here are the pies we made, and man were they delicious.
Mimi with the Turkey!!
The finished project on my plate and in my tummy and probably my hips and rear end by now!!
Full bellies!!
We did several crafts while at Mimi's. I wanted to make it fun for the kids and myself as well! I made this Christmas wreath for my front door. I thought it turned out cute!

Tatonka Bronc and Pale Face Tucker were their Indian names!
Mimi and her Grandbaby boys!!
Great Grandma McCoy holding TuckerLil cutey patootey

Bronc enjoying his new car seat. Bronc is so tall and weighs enough to advance to this type of seat.
Tucker graduated to Bronc's old car seat. Let me tell ya, this child is 100% different now. Before it was screaming and crying continously unless he was asleep. He did not care for the rear facing car seat. Bronc was the same way!! Whew glad Tucker was big enough to turn around. Hard on Momma...So needless to say, our 4 hour drive home was really peaceful and happy.
Yea for brother's new car seat!!











No comments:
Post a Comment