Monday, January 7, 2013

Merry White Christmas

We woke up to a very white Christmas..5 inches of white bliss.  I was so excited!! I am lover of the white stuff, especially if there is mountains and skis involved. 
I will take this in the Texas Panhandle anyday!!
Santa arrived and brought Bronc a Happy Toy!!  He got a pickup and trailer last year.  This year it was a bucking chute with a panel arena.  He loved it!!
Tucker had fun with it to.
Self portraits Christmas morning, Bronc didn't want to be in it.
So we took a picture of him and also included our new cozy house shoes
Winter wonderland at the Rice Casa


Christmas Breakfast.  A yummy crockpot egg casserole that cooks over night and blackberry french toast.


I prepared a delicious supper of Prime Rib, mashed taters and a green salad.  Linda whipped up her oh so good rolls/bread.
Thanks Mom for the cookbook!!
Tucker got a Toy Story Woody doll. 
Bronc has one and Tucker loves it.  Santa did good!!
My pups loved the snow
Out gathering firewood





We had a wonderful holiday with our family.  We enjoyed good food, the gift of giving and most of all the reason for the season.  God is good and has blessed us with so much. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day! We were dry as a bone.. not sure there will ever be any moisture our way.
    My folks just moved to Matador, and they got a little snow too, but not that much!!

    ReplyDelete