Dust storm #2. I got sent home from work because the town I was in kept losing power. We plug our trailer into the hospital's power because our generator can't support the machine when it is scanning. So these are pictures of my drive home. There were times that I couldn't even see the front of my car. It was scary at times, and yes I know I shouldn't have been taking photos. But good grief, who ever has seen such a thing twice in one week in December. OF ALL THINGS!! Our weather is craazzzyyy.
This is an aerial picture taken over Lubbock of the Dust Storm.
Wowzers
I made it home safely, thank goodness. Come to find out that very day there was over a 20 car pile up on I-27. Our mobile unit normally travels that road to take the trailer to the hospital that it stays at through the night. Well, thank goodness he didn't go that route that day, because he would have been right in that midst of all those wrecks. 


No comments:
Post a Comment