We went to visit one of my very best friends a few nights before Christmas. We have been friends since 2000. We became friends in a funny way. We both were going to the same college and we had a class together. Well, I didn't know anyone in that class. So I sat at a two seater desk. Well, Stephanie came and sat by me. And I thought to myself...this girl looks mean...not sure how well this will work out. And no, she is not mean. Come to find out we lived 15 minutes from one another and had the same birthdays, except I am a year older. And we have been great friends ever since. She is one of those friends that you just can catch up with if you haven't seen her in a while. We just mesh well!!
She loves her some Tucker!!
Merry Christmas Eve Morning...
Blueberry Muffins, Tyler's favorite.
Afternoon Cat Naps
I wanted to start making fun traditions for our family. Now that we have kids, I want the Holidays to be special and memorable for them. So my first little tradition is one present to open on Christmas Eve. Movie Night!!
Brand new jammers, movie and popcorn.
Bronc was so excited, he could hardly contain himself. He jumped up and down and wanted to wear his new jammers.
That was so worth it, to see his face full of joy.
Tucker playing with the paper and movie
Matching Jammies!!!
We aren't very traditional when it comes to Christmas meals. For Christmas Eve we just did snacks and soup. I made a butternut squash soup and some yummies to go with it. Oh, and a chocolate sheet cake. This family loves chocolate anything.

Excuse the wall, work in progress. Tyler's mom had a microwave mounted above the stove. Well it quit working and I had Tyler mount me a ventahood with a light. So we were experimenting if the laminate would come off the walls. It does, but is stuck pretty good. I will be putting a Frederic Remington piece of artwork that I had made into a tile mural there.
I CAN NOT wait!! It is going to be so cool.

Christmas Eve















No comments:
Post a Comment