Not much has been going on at the Rice Casa other than work and raising our boys. We do have a very important B-day #1 coming up for Tucker next month. I can not believe he is rounding one already. Time sure does fly by.
Beautiful Boys...just love them....soooo much
Riding the trike with Daddy
Pepto stalking the other dogs while on my walk/run
I am trying to get myself back in shape from having my kids. It isn't an easy thing now that I am over the 30 mark closing on my 34th b-day in a few months. Yikes...40 doesn't seem far away.
A friend of mine and I decided we would try Weight Watchers. I have done it in the past and was successful. I just can't seem to tame my horrible sweet tooth. I need help y'all...Serious help. Anyways I am trying and working at it slowly and day by day!
Face painting session with the ol' so ever patient, gentle Daddy!!

Cowboy Bronc
I went with Tyler the other day to check on some pasture cattle. I got to ride the 4-wheeler with the boys. You can't hardly ride a horse with two lil ones, so I was motorized all afternoon. They ended up asleep at the same time. I still had about 2 miles to drive to get to the pickup. And this wasn't working very well. So Tyler hopped off his horse and held Bronc on the back and led his horse out. It was good to get the boys out of the house. We have been having colder days, but looks like warmer days are in store. Strange for January, but we will take them.
Meet Opie, she is the newest addition to the family. We acquired her from friends that moved to a ranch and couldn't take all their dogs. Tyler didn't mention it to me and I found out about it on my way home from work one day. They had dropped her off at the house. I wasn't to happy about another female dog....shots, spay, poop, chewing, digging....
Ya know my others are all trained.
Ya know my others are all trained.
But now I just love the lil girl. She is the happiest dog, awesome with the boys, very obedient and loving. She is half corgi/half blue heeler and a great addition to the family after all.
Lil Man Tuck looking out the window
Tucker has been teething like crazy.
He is my Gap Tooth Baby. He was cutting 4 teeth at once on the top. Poor guy, we had a couple rough days, but overcame those with teeth!! He almost has 8 now, more than Bronc had at this age.
Still waiting patiently on getting moved, I think it will happen sometime in the nearest future....hopefully before March....
We will see.....











No comments:
Post a Comment