We took Bronc to the Barber last week to get a haircut along with Tyler. He was so good, he loves getting his hair cut. Mimi usually cuts it, but we hadn't seen her in a while, so we went to the barber. This man cutting hair, Chuck, reminded me of a Hispanic Vin Diesel. LOL. He was buff and tuff, ripped like Vin and had the same husky voice like Vin. Is that silly or what. Tyler thought I was silly.
Welcome to the 17th Annual WRCA Finals!!!
Best Buds representing Cowboy Honor
This is Tom Moorehouse talking to Tyler and Bronc. We got to know him from living at Tongue River Ranch. He is a good Man. He loved Bronc's hat, it is one of Tyler's old ones!!
This is the majority of my pictures, I couldn't get enough of them.
How awesome is that.
The ranch rodeo honored Harry Vold. Here is a picture of Bronc and Tyler during that ceremony. Tyler was telling him all about Harry and his bucking stock. It was really cute.
Tired and sick babies. Myself and the boys ended up sick during the Ranch Rodeo. We didn't even stay for Sunday's performance. We came on home.
Precious
The Wilson/T4 ended up 4th overall and Tyler tied for 3rd in the Bronc riding average I believe.
I had fun, didn't really get to enjoy much due to the kiddos.
I didn't even go through the trade show once. Maybe next year!!!
















Great pics! I didn't get very many at all. It's just always sooo busy. Sorry ya'll were sick. We need to reschedule that playdate.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't get to make it up, kinda bummed, but maybe next year for sure! Can always try again, at least!
Bummer y'all were sick, not fun at all!
Those beautiful babies!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Texans Who Blog! Your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteStop by at Goneyonkers.blogspot.com
Cute blog! Your boys are darling!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Texans Who Blog! So nice to meet you and am your newest follower!
I'm over at loveeesarah.blogspot.com
Sarah
I just love barbers as opposed to salons! These pictures are just too sweet. Love them. Sorry you guys got sick. I hope you are on the mend.
ReplyDeleteNew follower through the Texans that blog group.
Crystal