I decided that my worn out, exhausted body needed some much needed and derserved Rest & Relaxation. I literally have not had a solid nights sleep in 2 years, due to kids!! It is worth it, but my body is hurting and really struggling to keep up with every day life. This was the first time to leave Tucker during the night. Tyler's Mom was gracious enough to tackle helping with the kids while I went for some rejuvination!!
On our way to Ojo Caliente, New Mexico.
I really didn't want to share this secret place that I discovered, but it is so delicious and peacful, I thought I better.
This is Julie, my friend from X-ray School. We have kept up over the years and decided to have a weekend girl's trip. She will most likely get mad at me for putting her picture on here, she didn't want me to even take one!! We stopped in Santa Fe on our way and had some lunch. Visited a few places and then headed on North to Ojo.
This is the front of our room.
And then the back.
The rooms were tastefully decorated an awesome Southwest style!!
Ok, don't be laughing. This is what I looked like most of the time. Literally people DO NOT CARE what they look like during their stay at OJO!! All shapes and sizes wearing swimsuits or robes everywhere on the properties It is simply a place for rejuvination, relaxation and rest. It is simply Heaven.
This is the front of the main entrance. Let me explain a bit about Ojo. It is a place for massages, facials, wraps and soaking in the healing pools. The pools are natural to the area and have healing minerals in them. People just soak and soak for hours. They also have a restuarant and wine bar that is really handy. You can get all your meals there without having to leave the premises. It is really delicious food.
This is just a glimpse of Ojo. I highly recommend you visit this Spa. It could be a fun girl's getaway or even a romantic getaway with your man. I have decided that Ojo Caliente Spa will be a choice destination in my life at least twice a year from here on out.














One word.....Jealous!!
ReplyDelete