Tyler giving Bronc a ride on Frenchie, excuse Tyler's pajama pants!! LOL!!! It was a cool morning and day, stayed in the 60's all day!!

Good Morning sleepy head! Tucker had just woke up.
This is how he wakes up every morning-happy, happy, happy!!
Bronc always climbs in bed with him to say Good Morning!
I took this picture through the front door. I thought it was so cute. Ivy is always babysitting the boys, she is a good dog!
Bronc is ready for a haircut!! He loves getting his hair cut! My Mom came for a few days last week. Tyler went to daywork on a Ranch in Oklahoma for 4 days so she came to hang out. We usually go, but the owners were coming in and were staying in the house that we usually stay in. So we stayed home this time.
Mimi and Tucker. His pj's match the coutertops....work in progress of removing!! Still working on updating the casa.
We went to town for groceries and some lunch.
Enjoying a cool day on the new patio.
Tucker playing a with a big bowl while I cook some grub! Oh yes, have y'all heard about the Bumbo Chair recall?? I really love this thing, I don't want to recall it, so I am going to keep using it. I monitor my child while he is in it, so what is the big deal??
Chubby baby boy!
How precious!!
Brother love. I mean to tell ya, these boys love each other. It is so darn cute. You just see how much they enjoy one another already.
Until next time!












Had no idea they recalled the Bumbo chairs... I am not getting rid of mine, those are handy little deals!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures, the boys are getting big!! :)
<3 <3 <3 !!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all precious photos, but my favorites are the ones of Bronc in the crib with Tucky and Ivy and Bronc on the front porch! Miss you all so much!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard about the Bumbo either. Defiantly not getting rid of ours!
ReplyDelete