I have been Ranch Rodeoing alot this summer with the Spring Creek Girls. Kelly, Andrea, and Jessica minus Romni. Kelly is our alternate and was filling in for Romni at our last rodeo.

We traveled to Cimarron, New Mexico this past weekend. It is in the foothills of the San De Cristo Mountains. We got rained on throughout our rodeo. It was pleasant at times and than rather cold at times. We all got soaked!! It was great to see rain and actually get wet! We ended up 3rd overall and won the tie down/mugging event as well. I learn something at every rodeo that I need to work on to be a better teammate and also in regards to competition.
Last I knew we were sitting 2nd overall in year end points. We have got to get quailified!! We have 4 more rodeos to try and do so. Wish us luck!!
Awesome!
ReplyDelete