Sunday, August 19, 2012

Family Reunion and of course the Boys!!

We went to the Borchardt family reunion last weekend!! It was fun to visit with the family. I had to go represent for Tyler of course since it is his side of the family.  He had a rodeo and couldn't make it. I didn't know half of the people, mainly just the immediate side and cousins that come with that!  Lol!! 
Bronc loved going down this slide backwards!



Cousins...and the majority are boys!! Bronc had 7 boy cousins at the reunion to play with!!  He had a blast.
Bronc and Ethan playing tag.  Bronc is such a natural little athlete.  That kid can swing a bat like he has done it forever.  I can't wait to put that kid in sports!!
 My little Cutie Pie Pie, Tucker. 
 Cousin Wayne Borchardt gave Tucker these Wrangler diaper cover shorts.  Aren't they the cutest ever!!
 Bronc loves some corn on the cob!

 Now if this isn't cute, I don't know what is!


 Tucker has really started to enjoy his feet.  I just love everything about him.  He is so snuggly, gives sweet hugs, loves his big brother, loves his Daddy and Grandma, screams and giggles, and is trying to crawl!!  A funny little thing that Tucker does, if he hears Tyler come home from work and Tyler doesn't come get him, he gets mad and starts to cry and fuss until Tyler comes and picks him up.  It is so sweet that a 6 month old baby already loves his Daddy that much and is so aware of him coming home from work.

1 comment: