We went to a Rangers game a few weeks ago. Before we went I looked up the weather and wasn't to happy about the heat. 108 degrees with 110-112 heat index. My main concern was the kiddos. We still decided to go and boy was it hot.
Thank goodness they have a kids center at the ballpark where the kids can go to play and cool off. Bronc was miserable, I was miserable and Tucker was miserable. While in line to go into the kids center, Tucker passed out from the heat. It was scary. I put cool, wet napkins on him and he slept for about 30 minutes and then woke up o.k. Poor little guy. Needless to say, we stayed in the kids center until the bottom of the 6th inning.
We went to the game with Cory and his family. Tyler and Cory have been best buds since elementary school. They are funny together!!
Bronc really enjoyed the kids center and Tyler to!!
Grandpa Doug and Mari met us at the game. Bronc and Grandpa had fun playing in the kids center. We spent our first night at their home!
The baseball slide was Bronc's favorite part of the kids center.
He had a blast!!
Poor little guy, the heat was to much for him.
Tyler and Cory where trying to get the crowd to start the wave and were unsucessful each time. LOL!!
Guess he thought Tucker might help get it going...
What kid doesn't like cotton candy?? My kid, I thought that was strange!! Tyler ate it for Bronc since he didn't like it.
The last night we were in Arlington we had a shrimp boil!! Cory is the master shrimp boiler!!
Bronc loved the sausage and it was spicy!!
We foundered on shrimp, crawfish, corn, potatoes and sausage. It was O so good!!
We stopped by Mimi's on our way home to pay a quick visit!!
Had a fun lil vacation.














That looks like SO much fun! I haven't made it to a Ranger game this season, I hope to before I move off to Post next month. I love your headband in that picture (I'm assuming that is you?)
ReplyDelete