It is so fun to see your kids growing up and learning to interact with other little ones. This is Bronc and Flint. Flint is one of Bronc's little buddies. They are sure to be best friends...Tyler and Tell are. Tell is Flint's Daddy and they actually just live 4 miles from us now. If they stick around Flint and Bronc will go to school together....is there trouble in our near future??? I think so!!...
Flint doesn't quite know what to think of our wild Bronc
Meet Ryder, this is one of Bronc's newest friends. He belongs to Jordan, sitting there on the couch!! They had the best time together!
Playing on the trampoline with the water sprinkler!
The water is so much fun!!
They were loving riding around Grandma's new porch, it goes all the way around the entire house. How much fun is that going to be!!
House update: It looks like we actually may get to move in hopefully by the end of the year. Linda's house is now all bricked and the inside work will begin!! Yay!! I am so ready to be settled!!
And then there is precious, beautiful Scout and of course Lil Tucker!! I spent one night withTori's Mom and Preston on our trip to Cimarron! Tori, Tandy and all their kiddos were there so it was nice to visit with all of them!!
Lil Friends!!







Oh my goodness, fun, fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteWe need to get together again soon. I could get used to seein' ya'll. It's so fun watching kids play.
ReplyDelete