Monday, September 17, 2012

A Little Boy's Best Friend....Ivy

Say hi to Ivy!  I have introduced you to her before.  She is my lil corgi that I got several years ago...she isn't so little anymore.  She used to be this petite, spunky lil dog.  But as she grew up I realized something was wrong with her hips.  She has hip dysplasia, poor gal.  She has recently gotten quite lazy, and I don't blame her..and quite overweight due to this.  But her hips are to blame. I am on a mission to get her in shape so we can get her hips fixed.  She is going to have to loose quite a bit of weight first.  Wish her luck!
 
Ivy has become Bronc's best friend.  It is so cute to see this relationship form over the last month. 
I just love that she takes care of our little boy. 
They are becoming a pair that you see together all the time around the place... Here are a few pictures to share!! 
 Relaxing with Ivy on the front porch
 She even goes on bike rides with us in the cart because she can't keep up.  She weighs more than Bronc, So I pull about 70 lbs or so..Whew!!  But it gives me a good workout!
 Bronc feeding Ivy her supper!!
 I just love this, so sweet.  Best Friends are the Best!!
Especially furry ones, they love you no matter what!!

2 comments:

  1. Boys and dogs, that's one of the cutest things!

    Hope Ivy handles the losing weight, and gets healed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet photos of B feeding her!

    ReplyDelete