Thursday, September 27, 2012

Meet the Wooden Spoon...Bronc's Best Friend

Meet the wooden spoon....My little two year old is really a good boy.  He minds really well and has great manners for his age. Tyler and I have really worked hard from about 6 months and on to make him be a respectful child that minds and listens.
 
Of course two year olds will have their moments.  So if you are a parent that doesn't like spankings, bustins, whoopings, whatever you want to call it.  Move on to another blog!  We firmly believe that they help with discipline.  This wooden spoon doesn't meet Bronc very often because he knows it will not feel to great. If he is testing me and not minding I get this spoon out and tell him I will spank him with it if he doesn't mind Momma.  It works wonders without using it. 
 
I am not to happy with kids these days, they are complete turds and have no respect or discipline anymore. We are determined to raise at least two of the kids that will be a good example hopefully to others.

Mr. Bronc Beard in the Tub

Bronc and Tucker enjoying outside time

Auntie Shel came to visit, we love you!

I have an ongoing list of want to's and need to do's.  This is one of my want to's. I bought this chair for 8 dollars and copied my Mom for the idea of a flower planter. 
 
I wanted to orginally just put chicken wire in it and plant flowers. 
But, I decided to spruce it up a bit.  This is the finished painting. 
It is outside now with a pretty mum in it!!



Hello!  I hate self portraits, but who ever is around to snap of picture of me when I am the one snapping all the photos.  I had not had a hair fixing in over a year.  My hair was looking like Khloe Kardashian.  Brown on the bottom and dark on the top.  All of my highlights were growing out, not to mention gray hair appearing more and more....  So I went for a little color and trim to get my hair back to one color and hide those sneaky lil gray hairs. 
Bronc had his buddy sleepover last week.  Ryder and Bronc love each other.  Get this, Ryder will be 4 in November and Bronc 3 in April.  Bronc is almost as big as Ryder.  I still think we have a big-tall boy on our hands.  P.S. don't ya just love the couch.  I think it has been in to many of my photos.  It is Tyler's Mom's couch.  It is about 30 years old and ugly as all get out.  We are still co-mingling as her house is being built, which hopefully will be before the end of the year.  The couch will be living in her new basement -playroom.  We got her a gift card last Christmas for a new couch!!
I made a pancake and bacon breakfast for the boys.  I just want you to know that Pioneer woman's pancakes are the bomb-diggity. They are my favorite recipe and I won't go back.  They call for sour cream and they are delicious!!  I highly recommend them.


 Playing and enjoying their breakfast!!
That is about it for now.  I have a suprise!!  No I am not pregnant..that can't happen anymore.  I am going back to work in November!!  My old job offered me my job back and it is ideal.  I will work Th, F, Sa off Su. Then Mon, Tues, Wed and off for a week.  I will do that every other week.  Sweet schedule and I will make full time wages!! 
 
With the way the cattle market and feed are, Tyler's job is so unpredictable.  It was best to have one steady income.  Tyler's Mom will be keeping the boys for me at home!!  Couldn't have worked out better!  Blessed to have a great Momma-In-Law!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, bustin's happen round here from time to time, too.

    The boys love their bathtime bubble beards! So fun!

    I love that chair, you are a talented gal! And love your hair, looks great!

    Hope the job goes good, yay for family being close to help out! I'm sure she'll enjoy it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hair Auntie Shel, sheesh! :) But thanks for the feature anyway in your beautiful blog. <3 you all!

    ReplyDelete