Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Is Upon Us

I love Fall....I just can't get enough of it!  I really am a cool weather gal.  Not to mention I love cold weather as well.  There is something about the cool crisp air and the feel of colder days to come that I just love. 
I love getting bundled up and staying warm with all my layers and still getting to enjoy the outdoors amongst the coolness. 
I have been staying busy with outdoor projects.  I am trying to complete to much before I go back to work!!
I won't ever get it all done.  But that is the best part, I love my projects, especially when it comes to the outdoor ones.
 
Fixing to enjoy a cool night with Family!!
 
Rachelle came for a visit, due to a cousin getting married.  So we got to enjoy her company.  We had a Bratwurst and Smores Roast.  It was delish, not to mention unfriendly for the arteries and figure.
 
Broncers all bundled up enjoying our time outdoors!! 




Roasting Brats with Tyler a.k.a Daddy!!



My pretties on the porch 
 
This is my work in progress I will show you later in another post!!
 
 
Look at all my wildflower babies coming up!!  I sowed for the fall that way they will lay dormant through the winter and come up again in the spring!! 
 
 
These are the pumpkins Bronc picked out at the
Floydada Pumpkin Patch.
 
Alot of my flowers got a bit grumpy about our first frost the other night.  I took this picture the day before. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment