Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Blog

I am trying to update my blog as you can see.  I have posted a record number today!  I started this blog in 2010 when I became pregnant with Bronc.  I wanted a way to remember our years and memories.  Time flies and I tend to forget a number of things as I grow older!! 
 
I found a company that will print your blog in a book form!  So after December of last year, I printed two years of my blog into a book.  It was 197 pages of my entire blog with pictures and all. 
 
I plan to print it yearly now.  Y'all should check it out, it is a great way to cherish your blog and memories in a book!!
 
 
Happy Blogging
 

2 comments:

  1. I love all these post, you guys are having so much fun!! :) Love all the pictures!!

    So, where exactly did you get it printed at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to do this!

    ReplyDelete