Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A recipe

I have a wicked sweet tooth...I mean wicked....It literally will take over my ability to think straight when I need a sugar fix.  I guess it is kinda like an addiction such as snuff or drinking.
My sis-in-law is studying nutrition and she told me that sugar is comparable to the addiction heroin.  Good grief... At least mine is sugar and not dope.  I try and try to fight it but it wins.  So I have been trying to find some form of a healthy sweet snack.
I found it.  These are so yummy.  My only problem now is that I want to eat more than one, two, three...etc!!  :)
What a wholesome treat rolled into a ball.  And yes I spelled Bal wrong on purpose on my recipe card!!
This is a must try.  I will keep these on hand from now on.
I used Dark Chocolate Chips and Chunky PB (smart balance - it is so good), my (old oats) is old fashioned oats. 
YOUR WELCOME SWEET LOVERS

1 comment: