Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another Project

I am trying to spruce up our new patio that is between Linda and our home's.  I decided it needed a cedar post fence around it.  So I started to dig post holes yesterday.  Whew is all I gotta say!!!  That is quite an upper body workout.  I also have noticed that my body doesn't have that great 20 year old something feel to it anymore.  My hands are feeling a bit old today.  I can't hardly grip anything and my fingers and wrists are achy.  I also realized that I have "Sissy" hands now.  I used to have hands that wouldn't blister so easy.  LOL!!  I dug 10 holes yesterday off and on between taking care of the kiddos.  I still have to go back and dig a foot deeper according to the husband..my posts are taller than me.  So I have much more to do on the digging end.
 
 
 
 
Our Boys hanging out while Momma works
 
 
Bronc started out the day with pants on and ended up with nothing on under that shirt!!
He's making mud pies!
 
 
 
 
 
 Great day outdoors and more to come at that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment