This year we are going to have us a Cowboy Christmas at the Ranch!! I think it's time we started a new tradition now that we have our son Bronc! Since we have been living on poor boy cowboy wages, I have been having to get creative in gift ideas and CHRISTMAS CARDS!! I know that I would be in trouble if I didn't mail any this year... One of my friends posted a blog link to Shutterfly, which happens to be where I have been getting my Christmas cards done since 2006. They are offering 50 FREE Christmas cards if you do a 200 word blog about their promotion!! So I am jumping on it in order to take advantage of this great offer!! I have really enjoyed the templates that they have to choose from when I start designing my cards!! It is alot of fun, you can pick any template and load your pictures right onto it. After you have created you Christmas card, they print them for you and mail you your cards along with envelopes!! Quite a deal!! Follow this link and see for yourself!! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards Here are our past Christmas cards!! I didn't do one for 2009 because I was a big ol' preggo woman at the time and wasn't all that motivated!! This is our 2008 Card!!
2007 Christmas

2006 Christmas

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
This link will take you right to the holiday cards for you to take a peek at what Shutterfly has to offer!! I have always been impressed with the quality of this company's work. They have great deals if you sign up with them for the first time. I know when I did, I got free cards and even some free pictures printed. Pretty cool!! You can even make books, invitations, calendars, thanks you's and many more!!
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
It isn't to late to preview Shutterfly's card designs!! There are so many to choose from and they are really fun. They have one waiting just for you! Head on over there and visit Shutterfly!!
http://www.shutterfly.com/
http://www.facebook.com/shutterfly
Merry Christmas and be looking for our 2010 Shutterfly Christmas card featuring Bronc Baby and the Rice family!!
2007 Christmas
2006 Christmas

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
This link will take you right to the holiday cards for you to take a peek at what Shutterfly has to offer!! I have always been impressed with the quality of this company's work. They have great deals if you sign up with them for the first time. I know when I did, I got free cards and even some free pictures printed. Pretty cool!! You can even make books, invitations, calendars, thanks you's and many more!!
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
It isn't to late to preview Shutterfly's card designs!! There are so many to choose from and they are really fun. They have one waiting just for you! Head on over there and visit Shutterfly!!
http://www.shutterfly.com/
http://www.facebook.com/shutterfly
Merry Christmas and be looking for our 2010 Shutterfly Christmas card featuring Bronc Baby and the Rice family!!
Aren't you the resourceful one!! Way to go girl, can't wait to see the Cmas card with a new family member on it - woohooooo!!
ReplyDelete