Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lollipop, lollipop o lolli lollipop..

This one is for Great Grandma McCoy!! Here is Bronc's unionsuit that she got him. Isn't it cute!! Bronc and Daddy will be sporting their unionsuits together, they both have them!! Gotta keep my boys warm. Shake your booty!!
Tyler and Bronc have this lollipop so called tradition already started. I wasn't really liking the sugar aspect of it, but it is quite cute....mainly because we have two sugar addicts in this family and I really don't want another one....So maybe an exception every now and then. Bronc lets Daddy have the sucker for a bit....
Pass it on to the next sugar addict....
Bronc's turn!! I got a really funny video of it but I can't get it to load!! So use your imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Love love L-O-V-E these pics!! The baby unionsuit is toooo precious! OMG, just wanna eat him up! :) And the lollipop tradition is too sweet! (No pun intended). I think your boy will be fine, just keep feedin him lots of veggies too so his taste buds want the really good stuff. But look at that precious daddy/baby bonding! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete