Bronc is a Busy Bee these days. He is crawling all over the place at a high rate of speed, super charged!! He can put it in 6th gear and get after it. Bronc is so funny, I just love the little fella. He can hunt you down in the house now to. He knows his way around quite well. The other day Uncle Tell knocked on the door and Bronc heard it. Well he came a truckin' into the kitchen to greet Tell, it was too cute!! He is pulling up on everything, kind of scares me at times. He has bumped his noggin several times, but I guess that is part of being a baby and growing into a big boy!
Playing with Daddy's boots, I know the time will come when he is wearing them with just his diaper and going all over the house!! He may have to wear mine though, Tyler's are quite tall!!
Exploring the tubberware cabinet, is this a requirement for all babies?? Seems like I see it alot!!
Yes I made a mess!! Tornadoes all over the house!!
What a fun time!! Love this child!! More than words or feelings can describe!!
Awwww, such a precious! You're such a good momma, thanks for posting for all of us! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete