Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Giving Thanks!!

Let me tell ya, I was tired of eating Turkey this year!! We had two huge feasts and oinked out as usual! Oink, oink.. We went to my Mom's house for Thanksgiving and then had another one at Plainview with Tyler's family! Whew!! I didn't snap a single picture at my Mom's, bad Momma... and it was Bronc's first Turkey Day. Oops! Mom took a few and made a smilebox, we both were bad about taking pictures for some reason. Oh well
Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital greeting made with Smilebox
.

I told myself I would take pictures at Plainview, since I was bad about it at my Mom's! Here is Aunt Joan's cute table!!


Family These folks are serious about their 42 game. I really don't even enjoy that particular game, so I do not partake in the seriousness....


Chelsey and Bronc!
Now I like doing puzzles, so this is usually where you will find me when 42 is going on!

The bun heads!! Really no harm done, aren't they cute!!

Great Aunt Rhonda and Bronc Baby!

Thankful for family, friends and food!!

No comments:

Post a Comment