Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our Little Toot...and CoWbOy in the Making!!!

Lets see here... Well we have been busy as usual. Last week we went to the WRCA finals for 4 days, our good friend Tell and his team qualified and then Tyler showed a horse in the RHAA show. It came a big flood in Amarillo and then a huge snow hit the next day. It was your typical crazy Texas Panhandle weather!! But I really did enjoy the snow.... :) Tyler didn't because it was cold and snowy on the day that he had to show Rockstar!! Way to go Rockstar and Tyler, they won the Ranch hand class and get to show at the RHAA Finals in May at the Western Heritage. Hopefully he will be prepared this time!! He didn't even have time to practice and it came across loud and clear in the runoff that they had to do on Sunday. I also managed not to take a single picture that entire weekend. Whoops!!! So lets visit about Bronc Baby!! I am trying to get this little fella to sleep in his crib and here is our progress....... He actually just woke up from a nap here and then got really mad at me because I wasn't getting him out of his crib. Can you say grumpy!! This also is a picture of one of his accomplishments for November. Bronc can pull up now. Time to lower the mattress or he might figure out how to get a leg over the side!!

Mad at Momma!! I was taking pictures and he was not very happy!!
Aunt Joan bought this little pony for Bronc before he was even born and now he loves it. It is a common routine for Daddy and Bronc to saddle up Francisco (Franky) and ride in the evenings. We named him that because he reminds us of a big ol' sorrel horse that we had a long time ago. Oh yeah, check out Bronc's new leggings!! The Rains family made them for Bronc and surprised us with them at the Ranch Rodeo. Aren't they the coolest little things ever!! Thanks Gary and Brandy!!
Complete now with Daddy's big HAT!!
Whoa Franky!! Hold on Bronc!!
Bronc's riding through the Tongue River in his room!! He really sits his pony well. When Tyler and Bronc play he doesn't really have to help him sit up unless Daddy does some crazy fast move with Franky.
Bronc also learned to crawl this month, waive, sit down from crawling, give a high five and say Da-Da. I was a little disappointed, I was hoping he would say Momma first!! It's all good!! Hello!! Waiving at Momma while pulling up on the diaper box.
Look at me standing up!!!
Hi Mimi Gillit!! This one is for you!! Bronc loves his activity center that you got for him!!
Miss Ivy babysitting Bronc while he crawls around the living room!!
One of Bronc's messes, we have several of these daily now. The living room and office usually are tornadoes by the end of the day.
I forgot to tell the story of Bronc's very first crawling mess that he created. I was helping Abbie paint a few weeks ago and Bronc was crawling around the living room. He was playing with our drop cloth and then all of a sudden it got really quiet.... I turned around and Bronc had crawled over to our paint can and dumped it over. I caught him in the motion and ran over and picked him up. He had a new suit that Mimi Gillit had given him and there was paint all over Bronc. He had it in his ears, on his face, you can only imagine. So I stripped him down and gave him a bath in the sink. Needless to say, poor Abbie's carpet got a taste of that brown paint and now she has a terrible stain on it. Also we had to throw Bronc's outfit away. I guess this is one of many messes to come!! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I L-O-V-E it!! Love every single bit of it, the mad faces, the waves, the messes, the smiles, the playin with Daddy - wow it looks like he is havin FUN!!

    Love you guys,

    ReplyDelete