Saturday, November 6, 2010

Colorado Part 2

Here are some pictures of our adventures while we played in Colorful Colorado. We did get to see some colors, the trees were really pretty. Oranges, yellows and some reds!! Here is Bronc and I at one of Rachelle's favorite coffee shops. I can honestly say I am a big fan of Pumpkins Spice Latte's now!! And I am not much on coffee!! We stopped by Barnes and Noble because Bronc loves books!! Auntie Shel wanted to buy Broncy some books so we let him pick out his favorite!
Having a good ol' time in the book store!!
We were lucky enough that Rachelle's birthday fell on one of the days that we were in Colorado!! We went to eat Mexican food in Old downtown Fort Collins. It was yummy!!
Bronc and Auntie Shel posing in front of the beautiful roses that Wes bought for Rachelle's Birthday!!
Off to the mountains we go!! I had to have my mountain fix as usual!! We went to a town west of Denver, Idaho Springs, to hang out and because Bronc and I were going to go spend a few days with my brother in Colorado Springs. My bro met us later that day back in Denver to pick us up.
Here is a mini waterfall that was somewhat frozen.
This big ol' pumpkin was an old water wheel, pretty cool!! Wonder if they decorate it for every holiday??
Bronc Baby sporting his warm gear!

We ate brunch with Wes and Rachelle on the last day that Bronc and I were gonna be with them. Linda stayed and I went on to my brothers! Loving us some fresh mountain air!!

This picture is for Linda my best bud, I had to rub it in a bit that I was up in the mountains and not to mention snow!!
Awww!!! I luv snow!
This is Echo Lake, it was frozen!! The drive up to Mount Evans is the longest paved mountain road in the U.S. They have it closed because of the seasons. We were able to drive about half way up to this lake!
Brrrrrrr!!!
Beautiful Mountains!! So refreshing!!
Auntie Shel, Bronc and Grammy Rice
Of course we had to let Bronc have his first taste and touch of snow!! He really thought it was pretty COOL!!
Not to bad!!

Next stop Colorado Springs!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, your camera really captured the frozenness of the waterfall well! And you got GREAT pics of the mountains, snow and Echo Lake!

    ReplyDelete