I am officially a full-time MOMMA! My job was wanting me to continue my work on the Lubbock/Plainview route, which would make me live in Plainview half of the week. Originally we had discussed that I would work the routes closer to our new home, but they kinda hired someone out of Abilene and she is gonna do that route now. So... my pickle you see. I couldn't find a babysitter and didn't want to lug Bronc back and forth to P-ville. The whole big purpose of moving here was to start a new life here. Tadah!! I am officially unemployed..... It is really quite scary, really the only part that is scary is my big cushy paycheck is no longer existent. So now onto POOR BOY RANCH WAGES!! We will make it work, I luv our awesome God, he always prevails. I turned it over to Him, and I know that he will direct us in the right path and bless us tremendously. The ranch folks at the Tongue River started a weekly bible study. I really am enjoying it. We meet every Monday at Becky and Tom's house. We take turns bringing supper and then we study. We are doing a Beth Moore study, Genesis is the book we are studying. I actually am understanding it much better, that was always a hard one for me, actually the entire Old Testament is hard for me. So, I am getting fellowship with great people and our Father. It has been really good for me!!
So, my camera charger is still lost. I am going to order me one today, I miss taking pictures. So maybe in a week or so, I will post some picts. Bronc is doing great! He is really smiling, talking baby talk, laughing some and sleeping longer at night. Can I get a Woop-Woop!! Like last night he slept 7 hours!! It was lovely! I love my pillow. .. We have a nice little morning routine where we sleep in together. Well, more to come I'm sure!!
Whoop whoop! I wanna see little Bronc! I bet he's the cutest thing!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! You are going to love staying at home with your little man!!!!!!!! SSSSOOOOO fun!!
ReplyDelete