I have a dilemma... I had a babysitter lined up that lives on the 6666's ranch in town, but now she is most likely going to take the cooking job at the Tongue River. So I am out a babysitter and am supposed to go back to work in 2 weeks. I am being led anyways to quit my job and raise our son. Tyler wants me to quit and stay home. I thought about taking the cooking job at the ranch, but that would mean early 4 o'clock mornings, getting home around 1 pm or so, but working 6 days a week. I am a little spoiled and don't want to work 6 days a week. I could bring Bronc with me.... Considering that it would be awesome to be able to take care of Bronc and not worry about a babysitter. I also would be taking a huge loss in financial terms, I have a really good job..... Money isn't everything and we would be perfectly fine if we could get our tractor sold and mobile home..... So that is what I am leaning towards. It is hard to find sitters out here in the middle of nowhere, we are a good 25 miles from Paducah or Guthrie. We really don't have really any close neighbors either. .... Could you say a prayer for us please.
Now to change the subject. Check out the turkey's that were crossing my front yard, pretty cool.
We had Cory Winders and his family over last weekend. We had alot of fun. We cooked good food, went fishing and hog hunting. The guys caught a ton of bass and we cleaned some up and froze the fish for a fish fry later on. They shot about 5 wild hogs, those things stink, let me tell ya. I didn't get to take many pictures because I have lost my camera charger in the move, my camera died. I did get to take a fun picture of this horny toad that Chance, Cory's son caught while we were fishing. Isn't he cute. Chance rubbed his belly for good luck and then we let him go. There are a bunch of horny toads around the fishing hole.
Other fun news for me! I finally got to ride for the first time in like a year. It is like riding a bicycle, you never forget. Except the roping was a biittttt rusty! It was great, Tyler, Stoney and his boys, Gage and I were horseback. The guys worked horses on cattle and the boys and I roped in the roundpen. I forgot how refreshing it is to be in control of such a powerful and magnificiant animal. They really are therapeutic. The guys are trying to get the horses ready for the Return to the Remuda sale, so we will be visiting Headquarters alot these fun summer evenings to ride and play a bit too!!
We had Cory Winders and his family over last weekend. We had alot of fun. We cooked good food, went fishing and hog hunting. The guys caught a ton of bass and we cleaned some up and froze the fish for a fish fry later on. They shot about 5 wild hogs, those things stink, let me tell ya. I didn't get to take many pictures because I have lost my camera charger in the move, my camera died. I did get to take a fun picture of this horny toad that Chance, Cory's son caught while we were fishing. Isn't he cute. Chance rubbed his belly for good luck and then we let him go. There are a bunch of horny toads around the fishing hole.
Other fun news for me! I finally got to ride for the first time in like a year. It is like riding a bicycle, you never forget. Except the roping was a biittttt rusty! It was great, Tyler, Stoney and his boys, Gage and I were horseback. The guys worked horses on cattle and the boys and I roped in the roundpen. I forgot how refreshing it is to be in control of such a powerful and magnificiant animal. They really are therapeutic. The guys are trying to get the horses ready for the Return to the Remuda sale, so we will be visiting Headquarters alot these fun summer evenings to ride and play a bit too!!
I will for sure say a prayer for you guys. I know that's a tough decision sometimes in today's world.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the casa!
Kayla