Friday, July 30, 2010

Life at the Ranch

My front porch somewhat complete. Notice the rockers, aren't they cute. I bought them and they were white so I decided to give them a makeover. I luv them!!Notice my wildflowers coming up, they weren't quite ready to bloom in this picture but they are now!!
More porch picts.Tyler took this picture off of the front porch. We just had a afternoon shower and it really cooled things off, it was kinda chilly. You can see how blue the sky is with rain. Mamma and Bronc Baby all bundled up, look how smiley he is in this picture. Uncle Tell took this picture, good job!!
Our little family
Uncle Tell, Bronc and Ivy enjoying the cool afternoon out on the porch.
Bronc likes his Uncle Tell Bell!!
Bronc styling his boots for y'all
Mmmm..they taste pretty good too!
Tyler was babysitting for me while I got a shower and I came out and this is what I found, how cute!
Ivy Baby
Bronc enjoying his bouncy dilly majigger wigger thang....
Tyler and Tell riding colts
Tyler and Dino

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at your blog. I saw the Tongue River guys on CBS yesterday. Great piece, Harry almost looked like a real cowboy. I think yall are really blessed to live where you do and I love your chairs... might have to copy that idea. And Mr. Bronc is too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, your yard and porch look great! I love how you painted the rockers - you're so creative! I can't believe how much Bronc has grown since we saw him 4th of July! What a little man he is becoming! I miss him so-o-o much! Tell Tyler that we saw him several times on The Early Show - funny how he was always with the kids!

    ReplyDelete