Happy 4th!! I had the choice to go to Colorado Springs with Bronc Baby in the car for 9 hours or go to Abileno for 1.5 hours. I chose the latter. That boy hates his car seat. Probably because when we go to check water and put out mineral on the ranch we kinda let him be out of the car seat. Don't get mad we are on the ranch driving around Tyler's country, no one sees us... I feel bad... But it is just o.k. Get over it... O.k!! Over it...
So I decided to go to my Mom's casa lassa!! I made that up, what does lassa mean?? I don't know, I just say it all the time. Bronc was good for 45 minutes and then it was on. The screaming began and I told him that he had to stay in his car seat. Not that he understood, but he continued to scream anyways. So that went on for about 15 minutes off and on and then he wore himself out and went to sleep for the rest of our trip. Yeah!! I could actually hear my music, brown chicken brown cow or bow chicka bow wow..!!!
We had fun, we just relaxed ate good food and watched it rain. We did a little shopping and that was about it. I really missed going to beautiful Colorado Springs, I luv that rodeo. Oh well!! Life goes on!!

No comments:
Post a Comment