Friday, July 23, 2010

Camera Charger Check!!

Well, I finally got my camera charger so I am back in action!! I nearly missed out on a whole month of taking pictures. Craziness. Enjoy the picts. of our little man. He is starting to show some personality to us now which is quite comical at times. Here is a picture of Bronc enjoying his teething ring, he loves to put things in his mouth already!!We went to Plainview last weekend to mow the jungle and here is Bronc at Aunt Joan's house. We also spent one night with Riley, Tori and Scout but for some reason didn't snap a single picture. We really enjoyed our short visit!
Bronc Loves his Bumbo chair. I call it his Bumbo Dumbo chair, always have to make up a weird name with everything.... He can sit up like a big boy in it.
Some Daddy and Bronc time!!
My cute little man! Isn't he getting long!!
A quiet moment in the car seat. He hates his car seat. Poor little fella.
O.k, Tyler has a thing now of letting Bronc taste different foods like ice cream and watermelon. Well, Bronc looovvveess watermelon. Every time Tyler would take it away from him he would start to whine and get grumpy and then when we would give it back to him he was so happy. I tried to post the video of it but it wouldn't work, I'll try later.

2 comments:

  1. Bronc baby's gettin SOOO big!!! Can't wait to come see him! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss my little baby! He's growing up so fast! Come see Grandma!

    ReplyDelete