Sunday, January 31, 2010

6-wheeling Redneck Fun

What can I say?? We recently invested in a 6-wheeler, thanks to Wes and Rachelle!! That is probably the most handy piece of equipment we have ever bought. We feed horses out of it, haul the welder behind it, haul trash and junk and even play with it!! Of course my near 32 year old husband and Cory had to put it to good use in the snow. It was fun watching.. Here are a few pictures of our 6-wheeling redneck fun in the snow yesterday. I suggested that the guys put on some ski pants, just for added warmth and so their jeans wouldn't get so wet and cold. Ivy luvs riding in the back of the 6-wheeler. And we're off, Cory was driving and Ivy and I were in the back of the 6-wheeler. I had to get out at one point when Tyler was driving. That boy is crazy, I thought I better get out... Me and the little man on board was sccaarreddd. Plus, what if Tyler dumped us over, that wouldn't have been a good thing with a bun still in the oven!!

Jumping the ditch. As you can see I am a foot now. Thank Goodness!!

Here is a video of Tyler and Cory...
Meanwhile back at the ranch... While the guys were risking their lives, I deceided to snap up some cool pictures. This picture I took through an old dead mesquite tree, in the background is our place.

Here is picture of our place, I was about 3/4 of a mile from the house.

This little girl is so funny, she is a low to the ground kind of dog, with short legs and all. She was attempting to go across the ditch, which had about 4 foot of snow in it due to the drifts. She sunk and got high-centered and was like, Mama, HELP!!! She was stuck but she made it over!

Here is a funny video of Ivy getting high-centered again...She makes me laugh!!


All in all it was a fun morning. Tyler ended up crashing really bad and hit his head, his left knee and lower back hard on the side of the frozen ditch. Needless to say he is pretty sore and his back is swollen in the bend, but got right back on that dang tube after that crash. The price of fun and crazy fun at that!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! I laughed out loud at both videos. SO glad you guys are enjoying the 6-wheeler. Wish I had been there to join in the fun. Ivy's a precious!!!!!! And so is the bun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Funny! Leave it to Tyler and Cory to come up with a crazy way to entertain themselves! I'm so-o-o thankful you decided not to ride with them for very long!

    ReplyDelete