Monday, January 11, 2010

Kristin Is Preggo

I have a few friends that use this blog website and I thought it would be great for my family and friends to keep up with our adventures a little better!! Most of you know that Tyler and I are expecting our little baby boy the first week in April. We are soo excited!! I have been busy preparing his room and getting my house major organized. Here is a picture of me when I was nearly 6 months along.


I have had a really great pregnancy other than the sciatica that I get just about everyday. Ouch!! Legs, hips and butt-cheek pains.... No complaining here, I am fortunate to have had an easy pregnancy thus far! Tyler is ready for Bronc to get here!! Oh, I forgot to mention his name is going to be BRONC RIGGIN RICE!! My Grandma thinks it will be soo funny when he gets to talking, he will say "My name is Bronc Wiggin Wice!" Those R's are hard to say...

I will be 29 weeks along come Friday. My friends have been wanting an updated preggo picture so here ya go!! Oh yeah, don't ya just luv self portraits!!





Here are a few pictures of Bronc's Room, "Work in Progress".





My friend Linda and Katie helped me out this weekend painting and papering the office. I decided to make it a guest bedroom/office since Bronc's room used to be the guest bedroom. Now I can still offer a bed to our company instead of the couch, although it is a really comfy couch. Just ask Linda Lou. Just waiting on the new furniture to get in and then all will be complete.!!






Gotta have a sweet Ivy picture. My little sugarplum. She is the best dog ever.









I think this blog will be fun. Gonna see about making it a little more cute. Give me a few weeks. Tataa for now..











































4 comments:

  1. So glad you're joining the world of blogging. I think it's tonz of FUN! I added you to my blog: kdtadams.blogspot.com :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! can't wait to read all about ya'll. we've gotta get together....like soon. oh and you are a super cutey preggers girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's Mom! I love how you "blinged" your blog site! It'll be fun keeping up-to-date with all your news this way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin & Tyler,
    Loved the SNOW pictures! Looks like you all had a lot of fun! So glad you shared your fun day. Hope all is going well. Tyler, take care of that hurt back! OUCH!
    Aunt Paula

    ReplyDelete