My silly dogs were so happy that I came outside, so I thought they needed their picture taken too!! Pepto was happy for a picture and Ivy was like, yeah whatever Mom, you take enough of me as it is. She wouldn't even look at me. Silly girl...Saturday, January 30, 2010
Snow Days
Well, most of you heard that the Texas Panhandle got slammed again with winter weather. I love it, I could be such a mountain girl. I just love snow and any activity that has to do with it. But, I live in the flatlands so I will just have to dream and visit the mountains as much as possible. Due to my pregnancy I can't ski this year :( My best bud Linda is skiing it up without me at this very moment, I am jealous!! Of course it is worth it, we will get our little man soon!! 9 weeks to go!!!
The sun was setting and I happened to look out the back door and how beautiful. These pictures don't do justice at all. That is the CRP pasture just west of our house, it was perrty!!
My silly dogs were so happy that I came outside, so I thought they needed their picture taken too!! Pepto was happy for a picture and Ivy was like, yeah whatever Mom, you take enough of me as it is. She wouldn't even look at me. Silly girl...
Ivy spent alot of time with me yesterday in the casa. I have a yucky cold and I just took it easy yesterday afternoon. Ivy was a snuggle-bug and I think she knew I didn't feel good. She is the best dog ever. I just love my Sugarplum!!
My silly dogs were so happy that I came outside, so I thought they needed their picture taken too!! Pepto was happy for a picture and Ivy was like, yeah whatever Mom, you take enough of me as it is. She wouldn't even look at me. Silly girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment