Friday, January 15, 2010

Spoiled and Not Even Here Yet...

Most of you know that we had some major snow the night before Christmas Eve. So the snow kind of spoiled our Christmas plans to go to Abilene. We basically were snowed in Christmas Eve due to the gigantic snow drifts. Tyler decided he would go check on his cattle to make sure they stayed in, BIG MISTAKE!! The snow was blowing so hard that he basically drove right into our ditch about a mile from the house. Blizzard like conditions. CAN YOU SAY STUCK!! Ha, he had to walk home in it, poor thing.. Anyhoo, point being we weren't going anywhere for a while. I was pretty bummed, but then my friend Linda got flight delays so she ended up coming and spending Christmas Eve and Day with us. We got the big ol' tractor out and bladed us a path to go pick her up at John and Katies. Then we had Christmas breakfast with them, that was really nice!! SO, about 3 pm on Christmas Day, Linda and I deceided we would get the Big Dodge out and tackle going to Abilene. The roads were terrible for about an hour and then we cruised on down to Abilene. YEA!!


Spoiled and NOT Even here yet... The Moral to the Story... So I get to Mom's and it's time to open my presents. I mean to tell ya, I get a bajillion of them.. is that a word?? I use it alot... I'm thinking to myself, Mom, all I wanted was a Gift card.... Guess what?? The majority of my presents were for my little man Bronc, that isn't even here yet. There is more to the story. Time to go home and I am loading Tyler's gifts. No kidding, there were like 10 to open. I was like dang, Tyler he banked it up this Christmas. Guess what?? Yep, most of them were for the little man again!! Can you say SPOILED!!!!


Here are a few pictures for ya Mom and whoever else.

Tyler and all his Loot!! That was kind of funny. He didn't go with us to Abilene so he could check up on the cattle. But he sure did remind me to be sure and bring all his loot home. What a terd!!
Tyler and his paceys... I guess Bronc and him will have to share!
Too cute!!
This boy was so excited to get these pillows. How strange is that?? We were at Mom's for Thanksgiving and he was loving Mom's couch pillows. He asked me why we didn't have such soft pillows on our couch?? I was like, I don't know, who cares, I like the ones we have. Well, needless to say Tyler got soft pillows for Christmas!
Can you say SOFT or WORTHLESS when he hits the couch??
Look at that, the pillows are being put to good use.. I think he is spoiled too, I am in trouble!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you definitely will have two "spoiled" kids on your hands! Love the pics of Tyler opening his presents! We sure missed him sharing Christmas with us. He tears into his presents just like a kid - all excited, especially when it's time for his stocking (only this year it was a sack)ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Great blog! My Dad asked me for the address so he can keep up too, so I emailed it to him! He called excited to tell me your baby's name! Love, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristin & Tyler,
    Good to see that you all are well and excited about the upcoming arrival of the little one! Kristin, see you in Abilene this weekend. Enjoyed the snow pictures and seeing what fun you all have when the weather is WHITE, so glad it's there and not here in Belton!!

    ReplyDelete