Monday, January 25, 2010
Attack of The Styrofoam
Oh my goodness..........it is the attack of styrofoam. Just had to note how much I am not liking this stuff. I got new furniture for my office/guest bedroom. The furniture company packaged my stuff really great. Although, every piece had a gigantous amount of styrofoam around it, not to mention a huge amount of cardborad too. It's everywhere, everywhere and everywhere.... carpet, my clothes, my socks, my hair, sticking to the walls, on the other furniture, oh and not to metion my dog Ivy even had some stuck on her. It is literally driving me bonkers seeing it everywhere. Just thought I would mention again how much I am not liking STYROFOAM!!! Well, I better go attack it with the good ol' rainbow vacumn cleaner, and then I might be a little less bonkers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate Styrofoam, too! Somebody needs to invent static-free, squeak-free Styrofoam! You should have taken a picture of your mess! Too funny! Hey-send me a picture of all the new furniture in the office!
ReplyDelete