Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Bronc

Today was my 2nd "official ultrasound". Here are a few pictures of our baby boy!! He weighed approxmiately 5 pounds 6 oz. already!! Wow, they said he could be 7.5lbs or more by the time he was born. Big Baby Boy!! These are 4D pictures, he was stubborn again and had his hands in the way. You might be able to make out his face on these if you look hard. The Dr. told me that his right kidney was a little distended, it's called hydronephrosis. It is very common in boys. His kidney measured 8mm and had it been 1cm they would have been more concerned. They say most likely it will resolve itself when he is born. So send us a few prayers to help Bronc's kidney. I have to go back for a follow-up ultrasound in a month to see if his kidney has changed any.
I am having a hard time figuring out who he looks like, it is hard to tell because the pictures aren't that great. He almost looks like my nephew Caden in ways. I don't know, you tell me!! Can't wait to meet and see him!!

1 comment:

  1. I said a prayer for little Bronc. I'll keep you both and him in my prayers. :)

    Love,
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete