What a great day!! I feel super blessed to have my great friends and family come share a very special day with Bronc and I. We are very thankful for all the thoughtful and wonderful gifts that we received! It will all come in very handy pretty soon!! Thanks again for everything! This is Linda and Katie. Katie was very generous to offer her home for the shower! Thank goodness, we needed the room!

The yum yums. What great snacks!!

Isn't he cute! This little horse opens up into a pillow and he is super soft!

Opening up gifts!

My awesome hostesses: Jennifer, Debbie, Katie, Joanna, Me, Lynette, Cynthia, Kayla, Julie, Stephanie and Linda. Minus one Sue, she was unable to make it.

Look at that, Bronc got his first pair of boots!! Thanks Kanapilly's.

As Tyler would say, All of our Loot!!

This little boy was very blessed!!

I really enjoyed this special day and Thanks to everyone for sharing it with Bronc and I. This picture is for my Mom. She thought she was being sneaky and getting a picture of me letting it all hang out. She thought it was funny. Well, what can a preggo girl do but just let it all hang out anyways! No choice in the matter!!

Hey I think you look great even when it's all hanging out. I would love to come see Bronc's room sometime.
ReplyDelete