I knew when I married Tyler almost 12 years ago that he would be a wonderful Daddy. Kids have always been so drawn to him, like a magnet. It was natural for him and is now. These boy's are his number one top priority when he gets home. It doesn't matter that he has been working 16 hours days non-stop since November. He prevails and plays with our boy's for hours every evening.
I just love pictures of my man doing what he does best...whether it be horse showing, roping, riding a bronc, ranch rodeoing or just plain ol' cowboying. It makes me just love him over and over again. He truly does what he loves and I love him for that. Doing what makes him the happiest.
Bronc is already filling Daddy's hat..Tyler does have an abnormally small head for an adult man... 6 7/8...lol...Bronc has a bit to go on the boots!!
The other day my friend said, Bronc looks just like you and Tucker looks like a Native American Indian. I just laughed at her..I do have some Indian in me on down the line..lol
These boys still love their milk
I am still working on house projects. Slowly but surely. Counter tops is what I have been tackling. I found this counter top paint and decided to give it a try. I am amazed!! I love it and it saved me a ton of money. We will see how it holds up.
Before Picture
Primer
Tadah!! This is before the top coat was applied. But doesn't it look so good!!
I still have to do the other side of the kitchen now. Then I will have my back splashes put up!! New carpet is in my near future!! I can't wait for new carpet!!










I'm really impressed with that cabinet paint!
ReplyDeleteThe cabinet paint is SO cool, may have to check into this someday!
ReplyDeleteI love love love this post! ! Your boys are adorable. What a great family you have!
ReplyDelete