The morning of the blizzard...it was cray cray...crazy is what I mean!!
Wouldn't ya know it, we are watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
Pepto jumping the drifts in the front yard
Snow White Beauty
Tyler actually took the day off during the blizzard. He thought he was good to go. All of his wheat pasture cattle were on barb wire pastures. Ahem.....NOT...those cattle of course traveled south as far as they could go and then pushed on one another and it busted the gate open. So he had 1200 head out all over the country. Thank goodness the other 1800 didn't get out. The last 3 weeks have been busy, they found all of the cattle and only had 5 deads out of those set of cattle.
Bronc and I went out and played after the snow quit blowing. He loved it. I laughed and laughed at him. He was so funny. He would jump up in the air and land face first in the snow and make reverse snow angels. Crazy boy.
The drifts through out our wind break of trees was so cool. It blew in mounds, up and down. That was fun playing in. Tyler said when he was little he used to dig tunnels through them. We will have to try that next time we get a major snow.
The snow drifted in our arena. It made the coolest shapes and forms. Kinda cave like on some of the drifts.
5 foot drifts. The pipe here is 5 ft tall.
The snow was the perfect snowman buidling type of snow. So we
built a snowman...I mean snow-Grandma!! LOL!!
See the hair do. I tried to make Tyler's Mom into a snow-Grandma!
Of course Bronc wanted to ride her. He said Momma, I want to ride it. So this is what we got done!
This is in Amarillo. I can't figure out how all these people were dumb enough to drive in the snow. Its like all of a sudden it was to late and they all got stuck.
Bronc cooking up some grub..pretend grub that is
We got 8 inches, while other places got close to 2 feet of snow!! Blessed for the moisture. My grass is greening up!!























Yay for all that moisture!
ReplyDeleteThat photo of the cars in the snow is Crazy!!!!!
ReplyDelete