I continue to juice and have incorporated it into part of my life. It is so healthy and good for you. I do struggle with my sweets but I am working on that!! I am also making better eating choices.
Not much new is happening in our lives. Just the usual that goes on with raising a family. HOUSE UPDATE. They are saying they may be done with Tyler's Moms house by the end of April. They haven't really made it a priority to finish it. The builder is trying to finish his bigger projects. I sure hope that their time frame is accurate. I'm ready to be moved, have our space and privacy and be settled.
The Boys napping.
Bronc giving Woody a haircut
Just wanted to share a recipe that I found on a fellow bloggers site. It it is so delicious and healthy.
I am considering making my blog private. I was looking at the traffic and have had some strange sites visiting. So if I do please continue to follow. I just will have to grant access to you. My blog is for friends and family. I am not a professional blogger. So I am thinking I don't want the random Joe just looking at my family and our happenings!!












Those boys are just too cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat soup looks really good, thanks for sharing!
That's why I went private, too.
But, I'd still like to be a follower! :)
Yep, exactly why I'm private.. I like knowing for sure who is looking!
ReplyDeleteYum, that soup looks good!
Those boys are too cute!
Kristin,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your nice blog. Love seeing that part of the 'snowy' country as I SURE don't want to live there! Central Texas and our 80 plus degree weather has been nice. The boys are so cute and growing up so fast. You are always in my prayers and wish you and Tyler the best. Hope to see you sometime in Abilene!
Love Aunt Paula & Uncle Steve