Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Birthday

Our sweet Tucker turned one in February. I have more pictures that I need to load off my computer. This is just a glimpse of part of our great 1st Bday!!

These were his Bday cookies in the works. The second picture is the finished Mickey faces. Wait until you see the cake. Thanks to my great doula and friend Ashley for hooking Tucker up with tasty treats!!

Tucker loves, I mean loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We call him Toodle Tuck for those of you that are familiar with the show. It is a really great cartoon. It is constantly teaching throughout the show. Colors, counting, numbers, animals, shapes, manners, etc. That is the only TV program they get to watch. And the occasional Disney movie.

I will post the Bday party pictures soon!









1 comment:

  1. Love the cookies, she did an awesome job! I bet he LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete