Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 3

Day 3 Update of Cleanse

I had to make a run to the Big City for errands and such yesterday.  Started off juicing and met a friend at Chipotle for lunch.  I did indulge in brown rice w/veggies, chicken and avocado.  It was delish.  Bronc enjoyed it to.  So I didn't stick to my juicing completely yesterday.  I went to Keva Juice and picked up a healthy juice.


After lunch Bronc had to chaise the geese.  He thought that was pretty cool.

Watch out!! Customer in Training LOL!!



I thought these were cool.  They were bigger than Bronc, so we had to take a photo or two.



And guess what.  I fell off the bandwagon last night.  I tell you what.  My husband is a junk food junkie...so of course their are cookies in the house.  I did indulge in some cookies last night. 
Shame on me.  I thought this message was appropriate.  It is how I felt after I ate the cookies.  Dang it.  Breaking an addiction to sweets is not all that easy.  I am working on it, day by day.  Back to juicing today.  The only bad thing is we were invited to go to a Roping Dummy Superbowl Party and I am sure their will be delicious food.  Oh food, why do you have to haunt me. 
That's right, baby steps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment