Red Dirt Country....and I'm not talking about the music. I am talking about the red dirt that seems to be a regular part of our weather patterns here lately. No joke, we have been having two to three major wind storms every month since December. In turn this creates a major Dust Out. Red dirt plus wind equals Dust Out. I'm frankly getting tired of this dirt. My grass is being smothered with it, thus there is beginning to just be dirt instead of grass. Our vehicles stay dirty, my house stays dirty, my front and back porches stay dirty. Everything is dirty and dusty. I had to work in it this past Saturday and it just plain ol' sucked!! If the rain would fall I think our dust might just go away. But that will have to be some good soakers because we are in a drought if ya didn't know.
Down below are some pictures of my drive home from work during our dust storm.
Here is Bronc pretend fishing for gooey fish. They are a type of fish on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!! He was so funny. He made his own fishing pole and then was doing some serious fishing.
We made a quick trip up to Dumas and Tucker was entertained by Spirit.
Playing with Daddy
The Dust and Dirt
I love this verse and wanted to share it. I think of it often when I am needing some strength in my daily life.
Signing out with a wink!!












I'm with you on the dirt... its awful, and I'm sick of it! Not sure we are going to get much relief either!
ReplyDeleteMy folks said they had gotten a decent rain through Matador and Paducah. At least someone is!
Goodness, the dirt looks horrible!
ReplyDeleteI like Bronc fishing, and he even got the fishing hat out and was serious!
Tucker just gets bigger and bigger all the time. :)
Love that verse! :D