Bronc will most likely not like me posting pictures when he is old enough to care, but he just cracks me up!! For some reason, Bronc will strip down to his bare birthday suit when we are outside and just run around plum naked. I just laugh at him. He always has to get wet and then play in the mud. Notice the brown buns. Silly boy!!
Auntie Shel came for a visit in May!! We enjoyed her being here!!
I took a trip to my Mom's a few weeks ago. The drive stunk because I was by myself and Tucker is alot like Bronc was when he was a baby. Tucker is fine in the car seat while sleeping, but when he is awake it is on. So it took me a great deal longer to get there due to having to stop on a regular basis. It was really great to get to hang out and just chill with the family. My sister and I took the boys to the zoo in Abilene. They had alot of fun minus the extreme heat!!

![]() |
| Bronc and cousin Parker feeding the fish |
Caden and Tucker
Tucker is such a little ham. He really loves to chow down on a regular basis. He started cooing at 2 months and is now going to be 4 months this Friday. Tucker laughs, blows bubbles, smiles all the time (reminds me of Tyler), he is really a laid back baby (got that from me)!! He also likes to swing, sit in his bumbo chair and chew on his hands constantly. It looks like we are going to have a brown haired, blue eyed boy!! I hope they stay blue, so far that is the case.!!
![]() |
| We also went to the zoo with Auntie Shel |
We went to the Clovis zoo while Rachelle was here. It wasn't that great in my opinion but Bronc enjoyed it. I was impressed with all the peacocks, and wanted to pluck their feathers, but I decided I better leave them alone. I would have loved to have the entire tail to make something out of it!!
Here are a few pictures of Bronc helping MiMi water her flowers and garden. He loved helping and run around in the green grass!!

Pawpaw and Lil Tucker
Our handsome boy!
Bronc hanging out with Tucker in his crib!
We have been busy with Ranch Rodeos, bronc ridings and life as usual. It seems like we are on the go all the time. Still not moved, not quite sure when that process will happen. The house is just sitting there looking to be finished!!!













Isn't blogging much harder with two babies? Oh well, we love to see your pics. We MUST play soon.
ReplyDeleteTucker is getting BIG!! Whoa, and almost 4 months old already?! Wha?! Times glies!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures!!
Flies, not glies, gee.
ReplyDeleteWhat is it with mothers & pictures with naked little kids?! ;) My mom has pictures of my sister & I playing in the sprinkler - butt naked.
ReplyDeleteI guess it is nice to look back on all of those crazy photos.. (:
-J