Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Lil Fishing

We went fishing the other day at our neighbors house!! It was fun and relaxing.  They have a fun tank that they built years ago and they stock it with all kinds of fish.  They even have two pet ducks that swim around.  It is really pretty and quite big as well.  Bronc had a lot of fun. 
 Our little Brown Bean.  He is so cute, I can hardly stand it.  Just love the lil guy!
 Momma and Tucker chilling
 Bronc hanging out in his chair, he stole my drink, this is a regular occurance.  I try to not share because there usually ends up being floatation devices, objects, food or whatever in my drink.  Yummo....
 Notice the little head sticking up out of the boat.  It is Bronc.  I wanted to go fish in the middle of the tank, so I paddled my way out to the middle and then the wind decided to push me back to the bank.  Bronc really wasn't impressed with the boat so he just sat down and waited for us to get to the bank so I could let him out, I think he was a little scared. 
 Our little Cutie Pie Pie.  He is such a wonderful baby. 
Y'all come fish with us sometime!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment