Smorgusborg, is that how you spell that word? I'm not really sure. What I mean is here are several pictures of the boys within the last few months since I am major behind on updating my blog. Lets catch you up real quick!!
Bronc and Tucker having some Brother Time. Bronc loves his Lil Bro.
They are already riding double, I can't wait for them to be riding their horse Nacho together!! Fun times to come!
Tucker is one happy baby. He makes me smile :)
Bronc always has to climb up on the changing table when it is diaper time. He can't miss out on anything at all!
My Baby Ivy, she is so overweight right now and on our walks if there is any water around she is in it. Poor thang...she has bad hips and it is hard for her to get around. Im trying to get weight off of her so I can get them fixed. It is a struggle since she hoards food. I don't blame her, I like to eat to.
This boy is all boy. He loves the dirt!
Great Grandpa Cornelius enjoying Tucker, look at that belly on Tuck.
Great Aunt Anna holding the Marshmallow
My boys enjoying their Daddy
Bronc was so tired, he sat himself down in Tuckers swing and went to sleep
Tucker riding Lucky. Tyler starts them young!!
I love this picture. Its not that great of a picture, but it was so cute. Bronc went outside and sat down on the porch and was just talking to himself and having a good time. He already has quite the imagination for a two year old.
And that is a Smorgusborg!!


No comments:
Post a Comment