Saturday, June 23, 2012

4 Months Old

Check out these pictures of our two boys.  This shows you how different they both really are.  This was an unplanned picture of Tucker, I just happened to take a picture of him in his jammies and bumbo chair.  I sent it to Mom and I guess we had taken a picture of Bronc as well.  Well she sent it to me and we laughed. Both boys are 4 months old in these pictures.  I can't give you stats on Bronc because all my stuff on him is at our other house.  Tucker weighed in at 16.8 lbs around this time and we weighed him today and he weighed 17.4 lbs.  
Bronc has Tylers brown/olive skin, brown eyes, lips and there hair grows the same.
Tucker has Momma's skin color, eye shape, lips and hair color.
We got a bit of both in our precious boys. 

Brown Bean

White Marshmallow

I've always called Bronc my Lil Brown Bean and Mom started calling Tucker our Lil White Marshmallow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment